Click here to find the form for each category.
- Rookie Sales Professional – less than 2 years selling
- Sales Professional of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Online Sales Counselor of the Year
- Million Dollar Sales Awards – Presented for $8 Million, $12Million, $20Milllion & $50 Million
- Sales Manager of the Year – NOMINATED ONLY
- Marketing Professional of the Year- NOMINATED ONLY
- Builder Community Superintendent of the Year
- Builder Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Builder Purchasing Professional of the Year
- Closing Professional of the Year
- Community Development Professional of the Year – NEW for 2022
- Young Leader Award – NOMINATED ONLY – no fee
- Associate Partner of the Year – NOMINATED ONLY – no fee
- Trade Partner of the Year – NOMINATED ONLY – no fee
- Remodeler of the Year
- Custom Builder of the Year
- Best Logo Design
- Best Graphic Continuity
- Best Brochure – Printed or Digital Format
- Best Print Ad – color or black/white
- Best Video
- Best Radio
- Best Overall Advertising Campaign – Includes all collateral and online platforms
- Best Special Promotion – Limited time sales or marketing event
- Best Digital Marketing Program – includes digital ads, outboard digital marketing and social media
- Best Innovative Use of Technology – includes virtual, apps and point of sale experiences
- Best Virtual Sales Experience
- Best Website
- Best Signage
DESIGN – NEW HOMES
- Best Sales Office
- Best Community Amenity Feature – Clubhouses, Garden Areas, etc. – Awards may be presented For Rent /For Sale
- Best Design Center
- Best Indoor/Outdoor Living Space – enhancement of living space and floor plan
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Detached Home – Priced $500,000 & under
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Detached Home – Priced $500,001 to $650,000
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Detached Home – Priced $650,001 to $800,000
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Detached Home – Priced $800,001 to $950,000
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Detached Home – Priced over $950,0000
- Best Interior Merchandising of a Model – Attached Home
- Best Architectural Design of a Model – Detached Home – under 2,000 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of a Model – Detached Home – 2,001 to 2,600 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of a Model – Detached Home – 2,601 to 3,200 sq. ft.
- Best Architectural Design of a Model – Detached Home – Over 3,200 sq ft.
- Best Architectural Design – Urban Infill Design
- Best Architectural Design of a Model – Attached Home
- Best Green Home Design
- Best On the Boards Architectural Design – Production & Custom
- Attached Home of the Year
- Detached Home of the Year
- Active Adult Home of the Year
- Design Series of the Year
- Community of the Year
RENOVATION, REMODEL & CUSTOM HOMES
- Kitchen Remodel
- Bathroom Remodel
- Basement Remodel
- Addition – Includes On Grade or Poptops
- 55+/ Universal Design Remodel
- Exterior Remodel
- Commercial Remodel
- Historic Remodel – Sensitive remodeling to vintage pre-1940’s home
- Whole House Remodel
- Multifamily Renovation
- Detached Structure or ADU
- Specialty Rooms
- Interior Design of a Custom Home
- Custom Home – under 5,000 sq. ft.
- Custom Home – 5,000 & over sq. ft
MAME Entry Rollover for The Nationals
We are pleased to offer a special entry rollover program. Here’s how it works. You have already entered materials, The Awards Committee will provide your entry materials to the The Nationals for you! If you would like to resubmit those materials for either program, all that is needed is for you to mark the boxes on the entry application for Nationals. You will be invoiced separately for entry fees for each program. No additional forms or materials needed!! Simply mark your form and you are all set, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Product must be built or marketed September 1, 2021 and August 30, 2022
- Home Builders or Associate Members (advertising agency, architect, supplier, interior designer, developer) may enter.
- Only HBA builders and associate members in good standing are eligible to receive recognition.
- Repeat Entries: Remember, if your work is still being marketed as of September 1, 2021, you can enter that work even if it has already been entered in previous years, even if you won for that category. This applies to any category.
- Product/community must be within the eight-county metro area of Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder,
Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, and Jefferson. If the builder is a member of the Denver HBA with a main office located in one of the above mentioned counties but their product/project is outside of those counties (but in Colorado) it is eligible for entry but may not be toured by the judges due to time restraints.
- All companies named on entry forms need to be members of the HBA or they will not be acknowledged.
If the company is based outside of the state, they can join the Denver HBA as an affiliate member.